Friday, November 17, 2023

How to order!

Prices for 5x7" unless they are part of a set is $5 each.

11x14" are $10 each.

Original sketches are priced as marked.

To make a selection let me know from the grids supplied by category (ex. PlayerSelects A1, F3 and G2, PSwaps E5, B3 and so on) or the sketch image character name.

Email me at therustyshackles@gmail.com when you are ready. This is also my paypal address but please contact me first to confirm availability. I have to order in bulk and it may take some time to replenish stock.

Shipping:

PlayerSelect 5x7s, Original Sketches $4 US ONLY, regardless of how many you order. Mailed flat in a photo mailer, Will be in comic bags, Original sketches will be bagged and boarded.

PSwap 11x14s are $5 rolled in a mailing tube (max. 2), $10 flat box US ONLY (12x15x4" box)

Flat box orders can be a mix of every category for the same one time $10 price.

No comments:

Post a Comment